Every state talks about its positive business climate.
In Virginia, we’ve let others do the talking. Virginia continues to rank among America's leading states for business by CNBC and Forbes.com. In each analysis, cost of doing business,
quality of workforce, and regulatory environment all drove Virginia to the top.
A Virginia business location will positively impact your bottom line. Let us show
- Streamlined permitting process
- Recruitment training programs to help new businesses
become operational faster
- Right-to-work law allows individuals the right to work
regardless of membership in a labor union or organization
- AAA bond rating- Virginia has maintained the AAA rating since 1938, longer than any other state
- Corporate income tax rate of 6% has not been increased
- Programs at little or no cost to help businesses increase
- 30 publicly-funded and nonprofit small business incubators
- The Richmond, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach metro areas are among Forbes.com’s Best
Places for Business and Careers: 2012.
- Chief Executive Magazine ranked Virginia as
the 6th Best State in its Best/Worst States for Business, 2012.
- Virginia ranks 7th among all fifty states in the fairness of its litigation environment in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s
2012 State Liability Systems Ranking Study.